New Training Offerings
Harrison & Associates East is proud to announce the following new trainings.
- NCDA FCD Instructor Training
NCDA FCD Instructors provide the relevant skills and knowledge to assist those working (or planning to work) in the career development industry. They have extensive expertise in:
- career development and/or career counseling
- training adults at corporate, post-secondary
educational, or government level
- career / vocational assessments
- labor market (occupational) information and
- job search retention techniques
Become a Certified FCD Instructor Training today! Visit http://www.fasttrackcdf.com/instructor.html for details.
- NCDA SCDA Training
School Career Development Advisory (SCDA) is designed for providers who work with you in many settings and help prepare students for meaningful work and managing their careers. These providers work with other staff to coordinate the design, implementation, and monitoring of school and community-based efforts to improve the chances of students entering the job market with skills, knowledge, and credentials to be competitive.
Add to your FCD training... Visit our website in December for the details.
- Continuing Educational workshops are scheduled to arrive in January 2020. Check us out to keep your units building and up to date.
Let me know if you are interested.